HAVE A LOOK AT THE LATEST GOSSIP ABOUT KZN SPITBRAAI CATERERS!

Below you can view some of the feedback we have received from valued and satisfied customers.

20 % of our clients gave us a 5 out of 5 star rating, the remaining 80 % of customers gave us a 6 out of 5 star rating!

We would love to hear from you, please visit our Contact page and fill in our enquiry form. We will get back to you at the earliest time possible!

Bongi

Dear Gareth.

Thank you so much for the delicious food last week. My friends are still talking about it. I must say at times I was worried, as I am a meticulous person and sometimes I didn’t hear from you in a day leading up to the function, but I saw how invested you and your team are in the functions that you do, and so my apologies for the continuous phone calls and emails, but you really did deliver one of the best meals ive eaten. That lamb was just so tender.

Calo and Janine

To Gareth and your team.

Thank you so much for making our special day so easy from the catering side. Getting a caterer is always a nervous thing. You made it so easy with your service, punctuality, and always willing to go the extra mile. The food was out of this world, and so thank you so so much.

Calo and Janine.

Chez and Howard

Hi Martin and Gareth

Thank you so much for the incredible job done on the weekend. The variety of meats and sides was spectacular. Our guests were so happy! That food was absolutely delicious. To you and your team, thank you for the excellent service and making our day so easy and enjoyable.

Regards

Chez and Howard.

Debbie and family

Martin, Gareth and team.

Thank you for making my sons post wedding celebration such a successful day! As always, you guys went above and beyond in every aspect. The food is always amazing, but your service is just unbelievable. I know that from myself and every guest there, we would recommend you guys to absolutely anyone!

Thanks so so much!

Debbie and family.

Khayo

Dude, You made my graduation pool party a crazy success. There was so much food and you guys were just brilliant. I cannot wait for the next excuse to have a party and bring you guys along.

Thanks so much!

Khayo

Lindali

Gareth, I am still eating lamb three days later! Thank you so much for the incredible spread you put on for my birthday. My guests just raved about the food, from the meat to the vegies, it was world class.

Lindali

Pranesh

To cater for 400 people is a task that I have never seen done better. I am not the person that ordered the function, but it was incredible! You just got on and at lunch time this delicious meal was just there for our entire company! Congratulations and we will see you again im sure.

Pranesh.

Sally

Dear Gareth.

Thank you so much for doing the food for my engagement party. I have never had a spit braai before, as I always worried about the mess and burnt food, but that was to die for. Those vegetables that sat below the meat were just too delicious.

Your set up is just so simple, clean and effective, and I cannot thank you enough! We will definitely use your services again.

Regards Sally.

Shannon

Hi Gareth.

Our party was a huge success. Everyone raved about the awesome food. THank you for being so organised. Thank you for lending us the big gazebo. Luckily the rain held off until the end.

Thanks again for everything - Shannon

Shireane

Dear Gareth, Martin and team.

Thank you so much for making my birthday such an easy occasion. The food was scrumptious, tender and just simply brilliant. But apart from that, it was just your willingness to see to all my extra needs late on that was truly outstanding. Thank you so much, I know you will get recommendations from every person at that function.

Kind regards – Shireane

Tracy and Rob

Dear Martin and Gareth.

Thank you so much for making mums birthday such a memorable occasion. You guys were just so easy to work with. I phoned you last minute, and you still went out your way, and made it all so effortless. The meat was absolutely delicious (hopefully one day you can make that marinade a shared secret!)

Thanks again

Tracy and Rob